Tuesday, September 30, 2008
The rules: Answer the question using only one word. Then tag 4 others.
1.Where is your cell phone? Breea
2. Your significant other? BillyJoeRayBob
3. Your hair? supa-thin
4. Your mother? Caring
5. Your father? Generous
6. Your favorite thing? Backrubs
7. Your dream last night? short
8. Your favorite drink? milk
9. Your dream/goal? Bill-time
10. The room your in? Kitchen
11. Your hobby? Girls
12. Your fear? Sickness
13. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Home
14. What your not? Bored
15. Muffins? Cookies
16. One of your wish list items? Thinness
17. Where you grew up? JoeCity
18. The last thing you did? Movie
19. What are you wearing? (this is the dumbest question if you want one word - underwear)
20. Favorite gadget? Straightener
21. Your pets? Brodey
22. Your computer? dying
23. Your mood? optimistic
24. Missing someone? Tamee
25. Your Car? Kaylas
26. Something you're not wearing? perfume
27. Favorite Store? Ross
28. Favorite Word (I replaced this one)? "Remember"
29. Your favorite color? Red
30. When is the last time you laughed? now
31. Last time you cried? Sunday
I tag Crystal M, Kristina G, Crystal C, Kristall M. and anyone who has the sound of Chris in their name
Monday, September 29, 2008
I left my camera while using the restroom. Sherri and Pam above and Becky and Terri below.
Lisa and Sherri
Saturday Kristal, Mom, Bet, Dani, Kayla, Breea and Kayla took me to Paradise Bakery and shopping at Hobby Lobby.
Skit about the dating game: Mika guy, crooked smile guy, Casanova/bald guy, dating show host and funny girl. Other highlights: split end obsessions, ketchup bottle and garbage girl.
Saturday, September 20, 2008
On or about October 5th, Biden will excuse himself from the ticket, citing health problems, and he will be replaced by Hillary. This is timed to occur after the VP debate on 10/2.
There have been talks all weekend about how to proceed with this info.Generally, the feeling is that we should all go ahead and get it out there to as many blog sites and personal email lists as is possible. I have already seen a few short blurbs about this - the 'health problem' cited in those articles was aneurysm. Probably many of you have heard the same rumblings.
However, at this point, with this inside info from the DNC, it looks like this Obama strategy will be a go. Therefore, it seems that the best strategy is to get out in front of this Obama maneuver, spell it out in detail, and thereby expose it for the grand manipulation that it is.
So, let's start mixing this one up and cut the Obamites off at the pass - send this info out to as many people as you can - post about it on websites and blogs - etc.
Friday, September 19, 2008
With Prop 102 YES for MARRIAGE coming up for election, its been such an exciting time to wittiness the Church asking us to take a stand and fight for these privileges. A couple of Saturdays ago I got to go to a meeting with one of the General Authorities that has been assigned to this great cause and as he spoke to us it felt as if we were an army going to battle. It was so cool and I'm a chicken, so war scares me, but this was more of a humble, excited feeling I got that we get to be a part of this. Ive been working on this a little with United Families since the last election that failed and we have been working on this again with the new Proposition 102, and are so grateful our church and many other religions are joining forces to get this passed!
Wednesday, September 17, 2008
Sunday, September 14, 2008
Jamison is turning 16 this week and his parents threw him a surprise party at our house. Dani and Brennon came and helped get the house and yard in shape.
Jami is such a great guy that really follows the Prophet and is kind, glad he's my nephew.
The food was his favorites: Steak, bake potatoes, salad, chips and dip and for dessert - everything dipped in CHOCOLATE! Jamison is in the white above and below was the unfolding of the surprise.
Here are some action shots of the volleyball......
a little swimming......
The night ended with leg and arm wrestling. This is Jami and his good friend Denton.
These two crack me up - Brendon was trying to psych out JD
Saturday morning we helped Dani and Brennon move from their apartment to...........
Thursday, September 11, 2008
Im grateful for the peace and safety our country has had since this time. Im grateful for a President that follows the Savior and stands for what he believes is right, no matter the opposition. Im grateful for those that are serving in the Armed Forces and those who have given their lives to secure those that are living with terrorist and feeling the effects on a daily basis. Im grateful to be an American.
Wednesday, September 10, 2008
Sunday, September 7, 2008
Tricias daughters planned her a fabulous party and told everyone to dress like an old person - there were 4 of us that followed through (excluding all the "real" old people) Jen, April and I made up this lovely song to share a few of the things we love about this amazing lady, but its too long and naughty to put on my blog:-( She's the one that once you meet her, she's your best friend - and she has alot of them. I just feel lucky to be one of them:-)
Trish, ya its true babe,
Happy 50th Tricia - Your still cool!
Thursday, September 4, 2008
Wednesday, September 3, 2008
This is the current Bishopric. Bill is taller and younger than all of them, just take my word for it:-) (Hepworth,Hancock, Bill and Magleby)
After the morning rain they were a little too wet to go in the house to get on swim suits so they went in the buff.
Danica and Brennon brought some of the their best friends Rachel and Nathanial over for swimming, card and lunch.
- November (2)
- September (2)
- August (1)
- June (2)
- April (2)
- March (1)
- February (1)
- January (8)
- December (5)
- November (23)
- October (11)
- September (13)
- August (13)
- July (11)
- June (10)
- May (26)
- April (21)
- March (22)
- February (17)
- January (23)
- 4/12 Shayna - I said "I really want to buy that table but I dont know where I would put it" (been buying used furniture that I want to redo and its been cluttering up the garage. Shayna said in her sweet inocent voice "you can put it in the garage?"
- 4/12 - Tessa "Mom, you know what I dont like about mornings? - the sun!"
- 4/12 - Shayna got her braces a couple of weeks ago and her teeth are starting to go together and she said "Im gonna miss my gap" and she was seriously sad - she wont get to squirt water through her teeth.
- 3/12 Breea again..... "Mom, I thought it was Lack toesintolerant and I was lacking the toesintolerant, until I read the label"
- 3/12 Breea was talking about college and she said "In my siriculum (curriculum), I have to take physicology (psychology)"
- 3/12 - Tessa said - I want to take the "long cut" (instead of the short cut)
- 3/12 When tucking Shayna and Tessa in Shayna said "You dont have to worry, I set out all your clothes for school tomorrow" - Very Shayna
- 11/10 When Kayla was little she should always cover her eyes when we went by a graveyard.
- 4/10 Dont want to forget that Shayna calls the pools water fall a waderfoddle. She also called Aunt Kay, Uncle Kay??? McKenna got grandpa mixed up when she was little and called him "Bunka"
- 3/10 For some reason, our family forgets the rules to Mexican rummy, shang hi and ALOT of card games, so last Sunday we just delt cards and everyone played whatever rule they wanted. The game lasted about 4 minutes, but we all won!
- 2/10 I was going to work in Tessas class and she said "Mom, what if you mess up" and I told her I would try not to, but the next thing I know she is asking me if I will pray with her and ask Heavenly Father to help me not mess up. She prayed, and I didnt mess up! (all papers were copied a colated correctly)
- 3/10 McKenna saying what she liked about Brennon on his Birthday "I like your style and your swager"
- 12/09 Tessa went to the girls play and said "Willy wonka is hot"
- 12/09 Kayla has a slight ring worm problem and if you try to hug her she says "OK, but your gonna get all wormy"
- 12/09 Tessa has been adding Sophia in every prayer including the blessing and this is what she says "Please bless that Sophia will feel better in no time" and her blessing tonight was "Please bless that none of the kids singing on the truck will fall out" - Shes a great prayer
- 12/09 Tessa said "Mom, I think Im on Santas Bad list" I said "probably not, why are you worried about it?" Tessa "I really dont like coal"
- 02/09 I asked McKenna if she had taken a shower and she said "I took one, but it didnt work"
- 11/08 Shayna said "I wish we could have quads like the Poulsens and Jensens, but were too unrich"
- 10/08 I was bringing Breea home from school and she asked "Can I do my jobs tomorrow? I asked why and she said "If you were to take all the headaches in the world and put them together - thats my headache" DRAMA
- 10/08 Tessa hands me the camera as we are walking out the door and says "You better take this in case I do something cute"
- 9/08 Shayna was about 5 and she was giving dad a message and he said "thats a deep tissue message" she said "hold on" and left and came back with toilet paper and stuffed it down his shirt and said "I want to give you a deep tissue message"
- 8/08 Tessa after hearing some of Kaylas guy friends talk has picked up a new saying "Girls are the devil" - nice.
- 8/08 As I was carpooling I asked Bailee who she wanted to marry, she said Dallin. Shayna said "Well he is cute mom, no offense"
- Kayla - She says almost on a daily basis "This will be the last time........" Whether its someone moving, leaving on a mission, the last two weeks before graduation, etc.....
- Brennon - Whenever he does something he knows we dont like or accidently steps on a toe or runs into someone, he just puts his hand up, smiles and says "high five" You gotta love it
- Danica - Classic saying "Asians are geneous's"
- Tessa - 6/08 At the doctors office he was looking in her sore ear and noticed there was still a stitch left in her eyebrow and proceeded to take it out while I was holding her down. She screamed really loud, looked at the doctor and said "I am NOT loving this"
- Shayna 4/08 She came running in the house, grabed a dress and started heading back out the door to go to Nathaniels baptism. I said "Hey, come back we have to do your hair" She said "No, I dont want to be pretty for Nathaniel" Sure enough, when Bailee and Taryn came over they had their hair perfectly curled, cutest dresses and their shoes matched their dresses (unlike Shaynas)
- McKenna 4/08 - I had the best dream last night. Mom: What about? McKenna: Snickerdoodles.
- McKenna and Brennon - 4/08 McKenna: I want to put light blue hightlights in my hair like Klowd 9 - Brennon: I want Lypo.
- Breea - 4/08 (In a very dramatic manner) "My coach almost killed us today, a few of us threw up, some passed out, she wanted to kill us. I almost threw up."
- Tessa - 4/08 Talking to Grandma said "The Easter Monster leaves me lipstick under my pillow"
- Shayna = 4/08 Kayla called from a show but couldnt talk. She said she would call at intermission. Shayna heard me say this and said "Kaylas in her mission?"
- McKenna - 4/08 "Mom your not fashionable, but you can grow into fashion. It just takes about a month"
- Kayla - 4/08 Mom said "Its crazy how I have two batches of girls, the older set and the younger" Kayla - "Im glad we could be your test batch"
- Tessa 4/08 "Brodey - Lets get this party started"
- Shayna 3/08 I asked her what she did at the gym daycare center she said "I just cleaned things and organized them"
- Breea 3/08 While saying a prayer at Grandma and Grandpa Hatchs, she says "Bless the Hatchs". Her grandparents were wondering if she even knew she was their granddaughter.
- McKenna 2/08 Mom, dont buy meat or sugar, Im turning vetrenarian.
- Tessa 2/08 Mom: Tessa, your such a good girl. Tessa: I dont say stupid or do bad sings.
- Tessa 1/08 - She was getting chewed on by the puppy and she was half-laughing saying "Are you evil or not evil?"
- Shayna (6 years old) - She was mesaging dads back and he said "little harder, I need a deep tissue rub" So she went into the bathroom and got a handfull of toilet paper and stuffed down his shirt (deep tissue)
- Shayna, 11/12/07 Mom: Shayna, say your prayers and thank Heavenly Father for all your blessings. Shayna (super tired): Thats so much. Do I have to thank him for ALL of them right now?
- TESSA 2007 HALLOWEEN "SHRICK OR SHREET"
- Some of our favorite word to call each other when gas is passed: POOPER MCGOOPER, FARTER MCGARTER, FLUFFER MCGUFFER, CRAPPER MCGRAPPER, AND TOOTER MCGOOTER
- Danica (2) Yepadottado
- Tessa (3) "Mom, I luz you and you luz me - weez luverz"
- Tessa (3) - "Youz fweekn naughty" Mom "Who taught you that?" Tess "yo mom" (Thanks older sisters)
- Breea 3 years - We have lots of gerds in our famie.
- Tessa 2 years - Yoooz funny!
- Tessa would often take off her shoes at church and when we asked her why she kept taking them off she said "my feet are grumpy". I guess it was better than Shayna at that age not wearing underwear to church (many times) We finally had to start doing panty checks before church.
- Tessa (3) thirteen, fourteen, five-teen
- McKenna (10 in a couple of weeks) - Mom, please let me go in with you. Mom - why. Mckenna - I saw a sign that said "criminal on the loose" Mom - I promise not to go in, I'll just talk to her at the door. McKenna - Im gonna roll down my window and watch you *tears bubbling up in her eyes. Mom to friend - Is there a sign that says "criminal on the loose" in your neighborhood? Friend - No, just "crime watch" neighborhood sign.
- Kip, Kip, Kurray!
- Tessa said "Can you take my brain off" and I asked her why, and she said "Its really so tight" 8/9/07
- "sorry your such a looser" *pointer finger used as a puppet - McKenna (5)
- Grandma Guttery was showing Shayna (4) a picture of me pregnant with her and Grandma said "Thats you inside your mamas belly" and Shayna said "She ate me?"
- I need some Wotion on my Weggs - Tessa 3
- Guess what guys? If you put the milk back in the refrigerator it will stay cold. - Kayla 17
- TESSAS RENDITION OF "OH CHRISTMAS TREE" TURNED INTO "OH PISSMAS PEE" (SHE COULDNT FIGURE OUT WHY EVERYONE WANTED HER TO SING IT ALL THE TIME)
- "I REALLY DONT LIKE PEOPLE IN THE KITCHEN WHEN I CLEAN, ITS MORE PEACEFUL AND I LOVE THE WAY THE COUNTERS FEEL WHEN I WASH THEM" - SHAYNA (6) - JUNE
- "YOUR HAPPY WID ME MOM" - TESSA - EVERYDAY
- Kayla - 4/08 Mom said "Its crazy how I have two batches of girls, the older set and the younger" Kayla - "Im glad we could be your test batch"
- Alisa and Joe
- Amy & Travis
- Amy and Garrett
- Angie & Jake
- Ashley and Scott
- Audra & Tim
- Brandon & Mandy
- Breea - my creative girl
- Brenda and Art
- Candace and Ryan
- Cara & Evan
- Cathy and Micheal
- Charde' and Trent
- Charleene H.
- Charlene's adventure
- Chelsea and Jeremy
- Cherish and Nathan
- Cindy and Ty
- Crystal and Mark
- Crystall and Michael
- dahly mama
- Danica & Brennon-My oldest kids
- David and Amanda
- Donna and Todd
- Erica and Scott
- Erica and Zach
- Heidi and Chris
- Hiedi and Darren
- Holly and Brett
- Jacie & Nick
- Jacie's rantings and lessons
- Jamie and Jason
- Jamilyn and Bradley
- Jana and Scott
- Jen & Gregg
- Jen and Ian
- Jenna & Devon
- Jennie and TJ
- Jennie and Trent
- Jennie and Tyler
- Jess and Wyatt
- Jessi and Alvin
- Jill and Robert
- Joelle and Mike
- Julie and Matt
- Karen and Jerry
- Karen and Ross
- Karlee & Brandon
- Katie H
- Kayla - My crazy 2nd girl
- Kendra and Broc
- Kevin & Katie B
- Koe like toy
- Kristal & Jason - baby sis
- Kristen and Glenn
- Kristen and Rich
- Kristina and Shane
- Lanae and Brian
- Lisa and Lonnie
- LuAnne and Steve
- Marcee and Lance
- McKell and Deke
- Melanie and Heath
- Melanie and Ron
- Melissa and Trevor
- Michelle & Heath
- Michelle & Tim
- Michelle H.
- Monda and Greg
- Natalie & Brody
- Nicole and Michale
- Pam and Scott
- Paula & Tracy - Big Sis
- Rachel and Nathaniel
- Reanae and Mark
- Shannen and Josh
- Shannon and Jim
- Stacey and Brian
- Stephanie and Brad
- Stephanie and Brent
- Tamee and Keith
- Terri and Val
- Tiffany and Cannon
- Tricias Pre school
- Trish and Shane
- Val and Chris
- Wendy and Kent
- z ballarddesigns
- z weightwatchers
- zbackgrounds pages
- zdanica & brennons wedding pics
- zdomestic bliss
- zHGTV - decorating
- zKRYSTALS PHOTOGRAPHY FOR SENIORS
- zmaggieholmes photography
- ZMeridain LDS Magazine!
- zPhoto books
- zrecipie exchange buddies
- zSegullah mormon blogging
- zthe idea door