Last night the Young Women of the Shamrock Farms ward did a
"Get to know your Bishop" night. Bill was really worried that I was gonna spill the beans on him, but I was very gentle. (Thanks Angie, for the fun pictures)
They had asked me to come up with a questionare in advance so they could split up in teams and do it like the Newleywed game. It was fun to see how much (or how little) the girls knew about him, and even funnier to see how little my girls knew. Its made me decide to do some "looking back" posts for the girls to hear all the Shenanigans their parents caused.
The Young Women leaders were the hosts and enjoyed asking the questions that I so sloppily put together. Here are the questions they got asked, how well do you know my sweet boy?
1- Where were you born?a- jerome, AZ b- holbrook, AZ c-McNary, AZ d-none of the above
2- How did you meet your sweetheart?a- went to my same mission b- delivered my mail c- cousins girlfriend d- none of the above
3- What is your favorite restaraunt?a- z-tajaz b- Roys c- Kona grill d- all of the above
4- What television family would you compare your family to:a- Brady Bunch b- Cosby's c- Jetsons d- none of the above
5. What do you enjoy doing with your family?
a. watching tv b-going to chick flicks c- making glitter projects d-none of the above
6. What is one of your nick names?
a- BigBilly b-sweet willy c-captain underpants d- none of the above
7. Whats is your favorite desert?
a- bananas foster b- vanilla shake c- crème brule’ d- all of the above
8.In your free time what do you enjoy doing
A – mow your lawn b- read a book c- play golf d- none of the above
9.What star do you get told you look the most like?
a- Jason Bateman b. Ricky Schroeder c. Joseph Smith d- Denzel Washington
10.What job have you had in your past?
a-lifeguard b-cigarette/sandwich sells c-bucking bales d- all of the above
11. Funny things you did when you were younger?
a- bury a car with tumble weeds b- drive a van with no seat c- got kicked out of choir d- all of the above
12. What companies have you worked for?
a- Coca-cola b- The stereo center c- Harkins Theatre d- none of the above
13.His moms name is?
a-Sharlene b- Alene c-Ordene d-none of the above
14.What’s Bills sweethearts’ favorite thing he does for her?
a-take her shopping b-clean her house c-buy her flowers d-none of the above.
15.What happened to the girls writing him on his mission?
a. married his brother b- waited to go on one last date before getting engaged to someone else. C-Followed him back from his mission to try to date him d-all of the above
16.Where did you go on your mission?
A-Honduras b-Utah c- England d-None of the above
17. Which is one of your sayings?
a. I gotta bad sniffer b-Bring it c.It’ll run its course d-all of the above
18. Whats your favorite candy?
a-M & M’s b. Sweet tarts c-rolo’s d-all of the above
19. Who do you like as a music artist?
a-Randy Travis b-Led Zeppelin c-Michael Buble d-none of the above
20. Which one of these have NOT happened to you?
a- been robbed b-truck stolen c-held in jail overnight d-tasted alcohol
21. Whats your favorite thing to do on vacation?
a- sleep b-look at buildings c- shop local area d-none of the above
22. What do you call your favorite “after work” snack?
a-clogger b- samich c-pb no j d-mishmosh
23. What skill are you known for at home?
A-computers b-woodworking c-mechanic d-electrician
24. What have you always wanted to do for a living?
a- own a nursery b-open a restaurant c-run Camp Lomia d-All of above
25. Which is not true?
a-been on TV commercial b-painted on the side of a building c-Featured in a magazine d-auditioned to be an extra in a movie
26. Favorite old movie?
a-Westside Story b. Guys and Dolls c-Tomstone d-Rawhide
27. Where have you NOT been?
a-Greece b-Venezuela c-St. Crioux d-Bahamas
I think I gotta lotta splainin to do. Ah, maybe another day.
1.b, 2.c, 3.d, 4.d, 5.d, 6.b, 7.d, 8.a, 9.c, 10.d, 11.d, 12.b, 13.c, 14.b, 15.d, 16.d, 17.d, 18.b, 19.c, 20.d, 21.b, 22.a, 23.a, 24.d, 25.d, 26.b, 27.a
Thanks YW Leaders - you all are adored by the Guttery Family!
- November (2)
- September (2)
- August (1)
- June (2)
- April (2)
- March (1)
- February (1)
- January (8)
- December (5)
- November (23)
- October (11)
- September (13)
- August (13)
- July (11)
- June (10)
- May (26)
- April (21)
- March (22)
- February (17)
- January (23)
- 4/12 Shayna - I said "I really want to buy that table but I dont know where I would put it" (been buying used furniture that I want to redo and its been cluttering up the garage. Shayna said in her sweet inocent voice "you can put it in the garage?"
- 4/12 - Tessa "Mom, you know what I dont like about mornings? - the sun!"
- 4/12 - Shayna got her braces a couple of weeks ago and her teeth are starting to go together and she said "Im gonna miss my gap" and she was seriously sad - she wont get to squirt water through her teeth.
- 3/12 Breea again..... "Mom, I thought it was Lack toesintolerant and I was lacking the toesintolerant, until I read the label"
- 3/12 Breea was talking about college and she said "In my siriculum (curriculum), I have to take physicology (psychology)"
- 3/12 - Tessa said - I want to take the "long cut" (instead of the short cut)
- 3/12 When tucking Shayna and Tessa in Shayna said "You dont have to worry, I set out all your clothes for school tomorrow" - Very Shayna
- 11/10 When Kayla was little she should always cover her eyes when we went by a graveyard.
- 4/10 Dont want to forget that Shayna calls the pools water fall a waderfoddle. She also called Aunt Kay, Uncle Kay??? McKenna got grandpa mixed up when she was little and called him "Bunka"
- 3/10 For some reason, our family forgets the rules to Mexican rummy, shang hi and ALOT of card games, so last Sunday we just delt cards and everyone played whatever rule they wanted. The game lasted about 4 minutes, but we all won!
- 2/10 I was going to work in Tessas class and she said "Mom, what if you mess up" and I told her I would try not to, but the next thing I know she is asking me if I will pray with her and ask Heavenly Father to help me not mess up. She prayed, and I didnt mess up! (all papers were copied a colated correctly)
- 3/10 McKenna saying what she liked about Brennon on his Birthday "I like your style and your swager"
- 12/09 Tessa went to the girls play and said "Willy wonka is hot"
- 12/09 Kayla has a slight ring worm problem and if you try to hug her she says "OK, but your gonna get all wormy"
- 12/09 Tessa has been adding Sophia in every prayer including the blessing and this is what she says "Please bless that Sophia will feel better in no time" and her blessing tonight was "Please bless that none of the kids singing on the truck will fall out" - Shes a great prayer
- 12/09 Tessa said "Mom, I think Im on Santas Bad list" I said "probably not, why are you worried about it?" Tessa "I really dont like coal"
- 02/09 I asked McKenna if she had taken a shower and she said "I took one, but it didnt work"
- 11/08 Shayna said "I wish we could have quads like the Poulsens and Jensens, but were too unrich"
- 10/08 I was bringing Breea home from school and she asked "Can I do my jobs tomorrow? I asked why and she said "If you were to take all the headaches in the world and put them together - thats my headache" DRAMA
- 10/08 Tessa hands me the camera as we are walking out the door and says "You better take this in case I do something cute"
- 9/08 Shayna was about 5 and she was giving dad a message and he said "thats a deep tissue message" she said "hold on" and left and came back with toilet paper and stuffed it down his shirt and said "I want to give you a deep tissue message"
- 8/08 Tessa after hearing some of Kaylas guy friends talk has picked up a new saying "Girls are the devil" - nice.
- 8/08 As I was carpooling I asked Bailee who she wanted to marry, she said Dallin. Shayna said "Well he is cute mom, no offense"
- Kayla - She says almost on a daily basis "This will be the last time........" Whether its someone moving, leaving on a mission, the last two weeks before graduation, etc.....
- Brennon - Whenever he does something he knows we dont like or accidently steps on a toe or runs into someone, he just puts his hand up, smiles and says "high five" You gotta love it
- Danica - Classic saying "Asians are geneous's"
- Tessa - 6/08 At the doctors office he was looking in her sore ear and noticed there was still a stitch left in her eyebrow and proceeded to take it out while I was holding her down. She screamed really loud, looked at the doctor and said "I am NOT loving this"
- Shayna 4/08 She came running in the house, grabed a dress and started heading back out the door to go to Nathaniels baptism. I said "Hey, come back we have to do your hair" She said "No, I dont want to be pretty for Nathaniel" Sure enough, when Bailee and Taryn came over they had their hair perfectly curled, cutest dresses and their shoes matched their dresses (unlike Shaynas)
- McKenna 4/08 - I had the best dream last night. Mom: What about? McKenna: Snickerdoodles.
- McKenna and Brennon - 4/08 McKenna: I want to put light blue hightlights in my hair like Klowd 9 - Brennon: I want Lypo.
- Breea - 4/08 (In a very dramatic manner) "My coach almost killed us today, a few of us threw up, some passed out, she wanted to kill us. I almost threw up."
- Tessa - 4/08 Talking to Grandma said "The Easter Monster leaves me lipstick under my pillow"
- Shayna = 4/08 Kayla called from a show but couldnt talk. She said she would call at intermission. Shayna heard me say this and said "Kaylas in her mission?"
- McKenna - 4/08 "Mom your not fashionable, but you can grow into fashion. It just takes about a month"
- Kayla - 4/08 Mom said "Its crazy how I have two batches of girls, the older set and the younger" Kayla - "Im glad we could be your test batch"
- Tessa 4/08 "Brodey - Lets get this party started"
- Shayna 3/08 I asked her what she did at the gym daycare center she said "I just cleaned things and organized them"
- Breea 3/08 While saying a prayer at Grandma and Grandpa Hatchs, she says "Bless the Hatchs". Her grandparents were wondering if she even knew she was their granddaughter.
- McKenna 2/08 Mom, dont buy meat or sugar, Im turning vetrenarian.
- Tessa 2/08 Mom: Tessa, your such a good girl. Tessa: I dont say stupid or do bad sings.
- Tessa 1/08 - She was getting chewed on by the puppy and she was half-laughing saying "Are you evil or not evil?"
- Shayna (6 years old) - She was mesaging dads back and he said "little harder, I need a deep tissue rub" So she went into the bathroom and got a handfull of toilet paper and stuffed down his shirt (deep tissue)
- Shayna, 11/12/07 Mom: Shayna, say your prayers and thank Heavenly Father for all your blessings. Shayna (super tired): Thats so much. Do I have to thank him for ALL of them right now?
- TESSA 2007 HALLOWEEN "SHRICK OR SHREET"
- Some of our favorite word to call each other when gas is passed: POOPER MCGOOPER, FARTER MCGARTER, FLUFFER MCGUFFER, CRAPPER MCGRAPPER, AND TOOTER MCGOOTER
- Danica (2) Yepadottado
- Tessa (3) "Mom, I luz you and you luz me - weez luverz"
- Tessa (3) - "Youz fweekn naughty" Mom "Who taught you that?" Tess "yo mom" (Thanks older sisters)
- Breea 3 years - We have lots of gerds in our famie.
- Tessa 2 years - Yoooz funny!
- Tessa would often take off her shoes at church and when we asked her why she kept taking them off she said "my feet are grumpy". I guess it was better than Shayna at that age not wearing underwear to church (many times) We finally had to start doing panty checks before church.
- Tessa (3) thirteen, fourteen, five-teen
- McKenna (10 in a couple of weeks) - Mom, please let me go in with you. Mom - why. Mckenna - I saw a sign that said "criminal on the loose" Mom - I promise not to go in, I'll just talk to her at the door. McKenna - Im gonna roll down my window and watch you *tears bubbling up in her eyes. Mom to friend - Is there a sign that says "criminal on the loose" in your neighborhood? Friend - No, just "crime watch" neighborhood sign.
- Kip, Kip, Kurray!
- Tessa said "Can you take my brain off" and I asked her why, and she said "Its really so tight" 8/9/07
- "sorry your such a looser" *pointer finger used as a puppet - McKenna (5)
- Grandma Guttery was showing Shayna (4) a picture of me pregnant with her and Grandma said "Thats you inside your mamas belly" and Shayna said "She ate me?"
- I need some Wotion on my Weggs - Tessa 3
- Guess what guys? If you put the milk back in the refrigerator it will stay cold. - Kayla 17
- TESSAS RENDITION OF "OH CHRISTMAS TREE" TURNED INTO "OH PISSMAS PEE" (SHE COULDNT FIGURE OUT WHY EVERYONE WANTED HER TO SING IT ALL THE TIME)
- "I REALLY DONT LIKE PEOPLE IN THE KITCHEN WHEN I CLEAN, ITS MORE PEACEFUL AND I LOVE THE WAY THE COUNTERS FEEL WHEN I WASH THEM" - SHAYNA (6) - JUNE
- "YOUR HAPPY WID ME MOM" - TESSA - EVERYDAY
- Kayla - 4/08 Mom said "Its crazy how I have two batches of girls, the older set and the younger" Kayla - "Im glad we could be your test batch"
- Alisa and Joe
- Amy & Travis
- Amy and Garrett
- Angie & Jake
- Ashley and Scott
- Audra & Tim
- Brandon & Mandy
- Breea - my creative girl
- Brenda and Art
- Candace and Ryan
- Cara & Evan
- Cathy and Micheal
- Charde' and Trent
- Charleene H.
- Charlene's adventure
- Chelsea and Jeremy
- Cherish and Nathan
- Cindy and Ty
- Crystal and Mark
- Crystall and Michael
- dahly mama
- Danica & Brennon-My oldest kids
- David and Amanda
- Donna and Todd
- Erica and Scott
- Erica and Zach
- Heidi and Chris
- Hiedi and Darren
- Holly and Brett
- Jacie & Nick
- Jacie's rantings and lessons
- Jamie and Jason
- Jamilyn and Bradley
- Jana and Scott
- Jen & Gregg
- Jen and Ian
- Jenna & Devon
- Jennie and TJ
- Jennie and Trent
- Jennie and Tyler
- Jess and Wyatt
- Jessi and Alvin
- Jill and Robert
- Joelle and Mike
- Julie and Matt
- Karen and Jerry
- Karen and Ross
- Karlee & Brandon
- Katie H
- Kayla - My crazy 2nd girl
- Kendra and Broc
- Kevin & Katie B
- Koe like toy
- Kristal & Jason - baby sis
- Kristen and Glenn
- Kristen and Rich
- Kristina and Shane
- Lanae and Brian
- Lisa and Lonnie
- LuAnne and Steve
- Marcee and Lance
- McKell and Deke
- Melanie and Heath
- Melanie and Ron
- Melissa and Trevor
- Michelle & Heath
- Michelle & Tim
- Michelle H.
- Monda and Greg
- Natalie & Brody
- Nicole and Michale
- Pam and Scott
- Paula & Tracy - Big Sis
- Rachel and Nathaniel
- Reanae and Mark
- Shannen and Josh
- Shannon and Jim
- Stacey and Brian
- Stephanie and Brad
- Stephanie and Brent
- Tamee and Keith
- Terri and Val
- Tiffany and Cannon
- Tricias Pre school
- Trish and Shane
- Val and Chris
- Wendy and Kent
- z ballarddesigns
- z weightwatchers
- zbackgrounds pages
- zdanica & brennons wedding pics
- zdomestic bliss
- zHGTV - decorating
- zKRYSTALS PHOTOGRAPHY FOR SENIORS
- zmaggieholmes photography
- ZMeridain LDS Magazine!
- zPhoto books
- zrecipie exchange buddies
- zSegullah mormon blogging
- zthe idea door